Saturday 15 December 2012

A casual bit o' self-publicity.

As I mentioned in my last post, I was interviewed about my mopping adventures by my local newspaper in September. The article came out in October and is to be held entirely responsible for my new nickname...: 'Mrs Mop'. Anyway, if you're interested in finding out how I managed to be ''living the dream while mopping the floor'', the link is here:
http://www.lep.co.uk/sport/other-sports/meet-mrs-mop-1-4985851


Also, the Games Maker Choir, who I first saw at the Athletes' Parade, are releasing a single tomorrow and are attempting to get it to Christmas number 1. The song, featuring Alistair Griffin, is called 'I Wish For You The World', and is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. Obviously, I am not the slightest bit biased (although, in all seriousness, I was at James Arthur's first audition in Newcastle, so I am technically qualified to make the judgement call), but it would be the perfect end to 2012 to see it top the charts (at the moment it's 2nd in the odds behind the X Factor winner). All proceeds go towards Olympian/ Paralympian charities, so go and download it tomorrow!
For now, you can like their Facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/iwishforyoutheworld


















And now... if you've stayed with this post until the end, I would like to break the news to you that this morning I got tickets to go and see the BBC Sports Personality of the Year Awards live in London tomorrow. It goes without saying that this probably calls for a comeback of the mopping blog. So, for now, watch this space and please excuse me while I go and try to find a dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment