Sunday 12 August 2012

There's not much better than an Olympic mime-along

In preparation for tonight's Closing Ceremony, I thought that I would dedicate my last blog post during Olympic time to what has potentially been my biggest guilty pleasure of these Games: lip-syncing athletes.

So... here are my top four:


#4. The GB Diving Squad: Sexy and I Know It
I despise this song, but, for Tom Daley, his abs and his Olympic bronze medal, I will allow it. Just.




#3. The US Swimmers: Call Me Maybe
Olympic fact: if Michael Phelps were a country, he would be 58th on the all-time-medals-won list. This fact blows my mind slightly.




#2. GB Women's Football Team: Reach
Team GB and S Club 7. A combination that was just meant to be.




#1. Team GB: Don't Stop Me Now
I say that there is not much better than an Olympic mime-along, well... I think that 29 gold medals and 3rd in the medal table just may top it! Yes, Great Britain! #proudtobeBritish #yesIdidjustuseahastagoffTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment